Membership in the Oklahoma County Medical Society provides Oklahoma County physicians with several benefits. Some of the member services are:
- Physician Referral Service
- Mediation of physician/patient problems
- Collegial activities (quarterly membership meetings; golf tournaments; public relations projects)
- The Bulletin
- Directory of Physicians
- Membership Records/Mailing Lists
- Media liaison
- Access to OSMA resources
If you are a legally licensed allopathic or osteopathic physician and not a member of the Oklahoma County Medical Society, we invite you to join with the 1,600 member physicians to make a difference in our community.
To be eligible for membership, individuals must:
- be a resident of Oklahoma County or practice medicine primarily in Oklahoma County and the State of Oklahoma; and
- hold a degree of doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy, and either be licensed by the Oklahoma State Board of Medical Licensure and Supervision or the Oklahoma State Board of Osteopathic Examiners, with the license having been recorded in the office of the County Clerk of Oklahoma County, or be employed by the federal government and assigned to work in Oklahoma County.
To download our membership applications, please select your desired application and format from the list below.
|Application Instructions - Regular Members.pdf||852.74 KB|
|New Member Application.pdf||105.82 KB|
|Application Instructions - Residents & Fellows.pdf||7.08 KB|
|Resident-Fellows Membership Application.pdf||36.1 KB|